Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, July 17, 2011

I still have questions.;..

First and foremost, I had a bad dream and that's what has spurred this entry.

As much as I'd like to say I've moved on and whatnot from the troublesome things of a few months ago, fact is...I haven't. I still find myself wanting to check his emails and his phone calls, I worry when I realize that when I go home for the next forensics season he'll be here at the house by himself...with strip clubs nearby...and the internet to use as much as he wants...I'm scared it's going to happen again.

I'm scared he's going to find someone "better" and forget about me and not want anything to do with me. I shouldn't have to be afraid but the neurotic side in me is making me scared as shit to ever leave the house on my own. It's a legit fear and I hate that.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I know how hard it is to learn to trust again. It's not easy and it will take months to overcome that fear but you can't let it rule your life, it'll ruin your relationship. One thing that helped me was counselling for myself.

Post a Comment