Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year, New Ideas

First of all: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

This is going to start off with another apology for not writing anything in several months. Here's hoping to change that.

I wanted to let you know that this blog is going to take on many different facets from now on. It's going to be a little mix of everything from food stuffs, recipes, makeup/nail polish/beauty reviews, home decor pics and reviews, crafts, etc etc. I don't want to stick to just one aspect of my life. I want to sort of make this a showcase of many of the things I love as well as things that have been recommended to me by friends.

One of my Christmas gifts was a super nice Nikon d5100 digital SLR camera so expect lottts of pictures of the dogs, friends, products, and more.

*cheers* Here's to a new year and new blog ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment