Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, January 9, 2012

Social Shell

Well, surprise surprise. This introverted quiet and reserved gal is taking on a new role here shortly. I'm taking over as our company FRG Leader when our 1sg and his wife leave.

I think people will be surprised if not a little confused as to why I volunteered for it. I hardly ever speak at group events, I tend to go with the flow, etc etc. you get the idea right?

Well, I decided it's time to end that and throw myself into a new and challenging position. I don't mean that the position is difficult in skill requirements, but that it will be personally difficult for me to get over my shyness and quiet self. But I'm diving in head first and looking at this as a way to break out of my socially awkward shell and meet people all while supporting our Commander and his goals of family readiness.

*cheers*

here's to new things in the New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment