Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Bad, Very Very Bad.

Judging from the title alone, if you read my last post, you should now know that the reason my doctor called me personally was because my test results were bad.

Basically, they've found precancerous cells and don't know their significance but I have to go in for a colposcopy and possibly biopsy.

Dear Doc, you ruined my holidays. Thank you, you suck. Hope your Christmas dinner burns. Sincerely, Me.

Look I understand that my doc's intent was not to ruin my holidays but I can't help but blame the bearer of bad news. I just can't get a break in life. Just when things seem to be going ok, something potentially life changing for the worse happens.

I hate the holidays this year...

Prayers please for courage, patience, and peace of mind, both for myself and all those in the world this CHRISTMAS season and all year round who are facing difficult times.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Oh my. I will definitely keep you in my prayers and thoughts and hope that everything will work out just fine. What a nightmare, especially on christmas.

Stay safe. (((hugs)))

Post a Comment