Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, December 20, 2010

Finally...Almost...Kind Of

Alright, so my husband will tell you that over the past two days I've been on a rampage trying to figure out how to customize my blogger layout. My goal was to have a completely customized design but I know nothing about code or creating a template that will render decently on any screen so I just gave in and designed my own header and picked out a background from http://www.thecutestblogontheblock/. FULL CREDIT belongs to the creators. Check them out, they have great blog backgrounds and they even do custom designs.
*frustrated sigh*

Anyway, that being said...

This is just going to be a place for me to spill my thoughts on random subjects, pithy commentary about stupidity, my experiments in the kitchen, military life, so on and so on. I don't want to be a "niche" blogger because I would end up having about 500 different blogs for every "niche" or "area of interest" that I have.

So here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment