Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Resolutions and a New Start

Here we go folks, the New Year is upon us. In a little less than 12 hours, all the promises and resolutions we make for and/or to ourselves will take effect.

What are yours this year?

Mine...

No using the "F" bomb until 0001 on January 1, 2012
Limit soda drinking to 1 can per day
Read 20 classic novels
Lose 20 lb.
Save $2,000.00 for emergency purposes and/or downpayment on a house

The hard part for me is sticking to them...I usually can last about a month and then something causes me to revert back to "life before the resolution". I don't think I'll keep all of them for this year but I'm going to try and that's what matters right? That we all atleast try?

So when the clock strikes midnight, and you share a kiss with your special someone, remember to atleast make an attempt to keep the promises you've made to yourself.

Be safe and have a verry Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment